• Jelajahi

    Copyright © SpesialLirikLagu.com - Berita terkini seputar music, film, dan lirik lagu terlengkap
    Best Viral Premium Blogger Templates

    Iklan

    A Second Chance - In Your Silence

    1/14/20, January 14, 2020 WIB Last Updated 2020-01-18T07:57:23Z

    A Second Chance - In Your Silence
    Tell me dear,
    How could I make this more clear?
    When I say this is forever
    And how is that so wrong
    Is it too much to ask to not be alone
    So what did I do wrong?
    I'll take it back and start over again.

    Well I fall asleep with you,
    And I wake up alone and unwanted
    In your silence.
    And I wish I could destroy you
    But instead I'll just adore you
    And know that you are silent.

    I'll cross my fingers tight
    And sleep to dream of you.
    Cause when I wake
    I know I'll be alone,
    But it's worth it for you.

    And I'd sleep through any dream for you.
    And I'd wit through anything.
    You're everything to me.

    I'm still waiting.
    Komentar

    Tampilkan

    Terkini

    Film

    +