• Jelajahi

    Copyright © SpesialLirikLagu.com - Berita terkini seputar music, film, dan lirik lagu terlengkap
    Best Viral Premium Blogger Templates

    Iklan

    5 Romeo - Step By Step

    1/05/20, January 05, 2020 WIB Last Updated 2020-01-18T07:58:17Z

    5 Romeo - Step By Step
    Step by step, oh baby, gonna get to you, girlStep by step, oh baby, really want you in my world

    Step by step!

    Step! hey girl, in your eyes I see your picture of me all the timeStep! hey girl, when you smile you got to know that you drive me wildStep by step, oh baby, you’re always on my mindStep by step, oh girl, I really think it’s just a matter of time

    Step by step, oh, baby, gonna get to you, girlStep by step, oh, baby, really want you in my world

    Step! Hey girl, can’t you see I’ve got to have you all just for meStep! Hey girl, yes, it’s true, no one else will ever doStep by step, oh baby, you’re always on my mindStep by step, oh girl, I really think it’s just a matter of time

    Step by step, oh baby, gonna get to you, girlStep by step, oh baby, really want you in my worldStep by step! Step! Step! Step!Step by step! Step! Step! Step!

    [rap]

    Step one! We can have lots of funStep two! There’s so much we can doStep three! It’s just you and meStep four! I can give you moreStep five! Don’t you know that the time is right

    Uh baby, don’t you know I need youStep by step, oh baby, you’re always on my mindStep by step, oh girl, I really think it’s just a matter of time

    Step by step, oh baby, gonna get to you, girlStep by step, oh baby, i want you, i need you, i want you in my worldStep by step, oh baby, gonna get to you, girlStep by step, oh baby, really want you in my world

    Step by step!
    Komentar

    Tampilkan

    Terkini

    Film

    +